Saturday, May 20, 2006

New Orleans Re-Elects Chocolate Mayor

Congratulations are in order to New Orleans Mayor C. Ray Nagin who was re-elected in an extremely close race.



Dear Mayor,

Please stay away from all small planes and open windows. I am sure the Bush Administration DID NOT want your black ass back in office. Way to go!!! Now please go ahead and make New Orleans chocolate again (minus the criminals and looters) so I can come back to Bourbon Street and get my party on. If you need back up, call me.

WASET

P.S. You need to ensure that citizens and residents of New Orleans are rebuilding the city. You know what I'm talking about. Holla Black! And by the way, I got your picture from CNN because Fox News had a really small picture of you in the corner of their front page and a big photo of a horse's ass front and center. Like I said Mayor, just be careful - Fox News doesn't care about Black people either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he can do some good, but if he doesnt I know you will get him good.

Wendy