Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's Cool Right?

Unh… huff …pant, pant…whew! Oh my God. Damn! Hey ya’ll. I thought I was alone. I hope I can trust you to keep what I’m about to tell you real close. I just robbed a bank. I know that sounds crazy, but I did it. I went in just before closing time and gave the teller a note. I told her, “no die packs and no plant money bitch, but gimme everything else in the drawer.” Looking back now, it was relatively easy. I didn’t even hafta hurt nobody. I don’t know why robbing is against the law. Damn! I’m still trippin’. I can’t believe I got away. I know that teller pushed the silent alarm, but I ran up out of that bank. I didn’t need a getaway driver either because I parked right next to the front door - in the blue handicapped space. They say you can get a $300 ticket because it’s illegal to park there.Oh well! I don’t care. Lots of things are illegal, but apparently they are forgivable these days so I should take advantage of it. As a matter of fact, I’m thinking about forgiving the white man for slavery. Hold up! Don’t get disjointed, I said I’m “thinking about it.” I’ll make my decision right after I go sell a few Jumbos of crack. Now that illegal is the new legal, I should get away with that too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillarious!

Anonymous said...

Hell, get Cheney to be your backup.He'll shoot anything that moves! LOL